One of the best ways to reduce your energy consumption in your home is to install Solar Photovoltaic Panels not only do you save money by using the energy you produce but you will also receive the Feed In Tariff for every kWh produced, with Electricity prices increasing year on year this will protect your home against rising costs.
The Benefits of Solar PV:
- Feed-in Tariff electricity gives a return on investment over 20 years, tax free for individuals and index linked to RPI – Better than an ISA!!
- A Domestic system will typically provide upto 50% of your annual electricity requirement.
- Installation of a Domestic system typically takes 1-2 days.
- A typical 4 kWp system will cut the average domestic carbon footprint by over 1.0 tonnes per annum.
- A Solar PV system will increase your properties Energy Performance Certificate rating making your home more attractive to prospective buyers and potentially raising it value.
- Reliable low maintanance technology.
- Potential Funding through the Green Deal, please visit our Green Deal page.
Why Watt & Sun?
- Experience –Installed over 300 installations of all sizes 0.4kWp – 75kWp
- Trust – Well Established and part of the Servicetotal Group which has been trading for over 20 years
- Local – Covering South Wales and the South West Area
- Design – In house design experience to counter shading via our 3D modelling software
- Warranty – 5 year workmanship guarantee backed up with and Insurance Backed Guarantee
- Accreditations – (Insert link to accreditations page)